Church inside our walls may look a little different but the changes we have made are to ensure that your worship experience will be as safe and sanitized as possible.
And, for those in a higher risk category that prefer to continue worshiping from home, rest assured that our live broadcast will still be available on Facebook, YouTube and our website until you are able to join us in the building.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- Our worship times are now 8:00 am (Outside) and 10:00 am (Inside) in order to provide sanitation of the Sanctuary area. Doors will open for seating 5 minutes prior to 10 am service.
- Family groups will be seated together, but we are leaving empty gaps between family groups.
- Masks are not required. The back part of the sanctuary will be set up in groups of chairs for those who feel more comfortable with some space. If this is uncomfortable for you, please continue to join us on-line.
- If you are are fully vaccinated you can sing without a mask, but if not, please wear a mask consistently.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at each entrance and exit.
- We ask that you please be courteous about people's mask wearing choices.
- Ushers will be directing you to your seats so we can maximize the capacity held in the room – so you may not be seated at the same seat you are accustomed to.
- There is NO CHILDCARE PROVIDED at this time, and as always, children are encouraged to worship with you.
- We will not be having Christian Formation, (adult or children), at this time due to sanitization and social distancing concerns, online only.
- Please note: worship inside and outside is not a risk free endeavor. Please consider your risk factors, and plan accordingly.
- Doors into the narthex will be open before the service, should you need to use the restroom. Limit restroom use to 2 at a time.
- If you have been exposed to someone confirmed to have Covid19 or have not been feeling well within the last 2 weeks, we ask that you worship with us online until it is safe to be around others and you are past the exposure period.
- We are sanitizing all high-touch areas of the building daily.
We are making plans to see you.