Cub Scouts Pack 131 operates under the guidelines of Boy Scouts of America which provides boys an effective scouting experience designed to build desirable qualities of character; to train in the responsibilities of good citizenship; and to develop personal fitness. In scouting boys, families, leaders, and charted organizations work together to achieve the following objectives:
For more information on scouting at St. Mark's please email Melissa Hamon. They meet every Tuesday at 6pm.
- Influence a boy's character development and spiritual growth.
- Develop healthy habits and attitudes of good citizenship.
- Encourage good sportsmanship and pride in growing strong in mind and body.
- Improve understanding and teamwork within the family.
- Strengthen a boy's ability to get along with others.
- Foster a sense of personal achievement by developing new interests and skills
- Provide fun and exciting new things to do.
- Show a boy how to be helpful and do his best.
- Prepare him to be a Boy Scout.