St Marks Episcopal School
We are pleased to offer you ten weeks of Summer Camp Fun.
Each week there will be a different fun theme, with activities
and projects relating to the theme.
All camps are offered Monday through Friday and include lunch
time with lunch provided from home. The first week of camp is
June 4-8 and the last week is August 13-17. The school is closed
the week of July 2-6 and there will be no camp that week.
SMES Summer Camp – 9:00AM - 2:00PM: The cost for each week
of camp is as outlined below. The Camp program includes:
- Theme Based Camp activities, craft projects, activity centers, exploration, recess and more.
- Lunch at 12:00 followed by rest time and theme based afternoon enrichment activities.
Before and After Care (BAC) –
7:15-9:00AM Before Care & 2:00-5:30PM After Care:
The cost for the BAC is $25 per week. The BAC program includes:
- Pre- and/or post- camp activities,
- Camp activities, as listed below,
- Afternoon snack provided from home and theme based afternoon enrichment activities.
- The cost for each week of BAC is $25.00.
to meet your schedulilng needs.
To enroll your child, please fill out the Camp Registration Form and return the form to
the office as soon as possible with payment as outlined below:
- Signed up for less than 5 weeks of camp: Total Tuition and Fees due ASAP (classes are filling up).
- Signed up for 5 or more weeks of camp:
- One-third of Total Tuition & Fees due ASAP;
- One-third of Total Tuition & Fees due by May 30 & Remaining balance due by June 20.
|June 4-8 – Swashbucklers and Privateers!|
|June 11-15 – Sound of Music|
|June 18-22 – VBS Rolling River Rampage
STEM Water Activities
|June 25-29 – Hawaiian Adventure|
|July 2-6 – NO SCHOOL|
|July 9-13 – Science Exploration|
|July 16-20 – Circus, Circus|
|July 23-27 – Prince, Princess and Mother Goose|
|July 30-Aug. 3 – Critters in the Garden|
|Aug. 6-10 – Put Me in the Zoo|
|Aug. 13-17 – Prehistoric Journey|