HOME INTRODUCTION MISSION, CORE VALUES & VISION NEW RECTOR PROFILE OVERVIEW
St. Mark’s functions like a program-sized church in terms of the number and variety of ministries
with church family members involved in:
- Episcopal Church Women (ECW) includes all women of St. Mark’s joined together to make a difference by touching lives through fellowship, spiritual growth and outreach.
- Episcopal Youth Community (EYC) is an active and growing youth group (6th-12th grade) that enjoys fellowship, spiritual growth, and serving God by serving our neighbors.
- Hospitality provides refreshments for our Coffee Hour times on Sundays.
- The Men of St. Mark’s is a ministry dedicated to building stronger relationships between men and God, between men and St. Mark’s, between men and their families, and between men and their friends.
- The Order of the Daughters of the King, Mary of Bethany Chapter, is a spiritual sisterhood of women dedicated to a life of Prayer, Service and Evangelism.
- The Prime Timers Ministry is a ministry focusing on the unique interests and needs of older adults at least 50-years-old with fellowship, personal growth through new learning and experiences, and outreach to the elderly.
- St. Mark’s University engages the Fort Bend community in learning about a variety of subjects from a Christian perspective.
Besides these ministries that function year-round, St. Mark’s has these annual events: a mission trip, Lenten series with speakers and potluck dinners, Episcopal Church Women retreat, The Men of St. Mark’s Gathering, Ministry Leaders Forum, Teacher Appreciation Day, Friday Lenten Fish Fry Dinners, and St. Mark’s Feast Day with a salsa contest.